Send Me Your Pics

By Nichole Camarillo

I am so grateful to have such wonderful people, like yourself, supporting my art. I love to get your feedback, and know how much you love your new purchase. Please keep the comments and emails coming! What I especially love, is when you send in your photos. Seeing you happy with your new art, in whatever form you chose, totally makes my day. 


Have as much fun with it as you'd like! All I ask is that you and your product are clearly visible in the photo. Simply attach your photos to an email and send to hello[at]nicholecamarillo.com.

All photos sent in will be entered in one of our drawings to win prizes from NicholeCamarillo.com. As a bonus, featured photos will receive $5 toward their next purchase. What can you get with five dollars, you ask? Well... there are currently over 200 awesome products available to you at my shop for under 5 bucks. Nice, right? So you basically get a free gift just for sending me the photos you were already planning on taking anyway. Suh-weeeeet.

Click Here For Happy Shopping.