The Warning

By Nichole Camarillo
She's here! YES! I feel like I've waited forever to share with you guys, but she's finally here. This painting and style is a little different from what you're used to seeing from me. Maybe even a bit darker, too. Don't be scared. ;) I'm really proud of this painting and really excited about the new paths unfolding for my art. I hope you enjoy the hell out of it. Now without further adieu... Ladies and Gentlemen, "The Warning".

"The Warning" by Nichole Camarillo

[For detailed crops, you can view the Preview Post for this painting.]



Did you enjoy the hell outta that video? Lol. If you love it anywhere near as much as I do, I hope you share it with your friends. Thank you so much for checking it out. There's going to be a lot more to come. I'm really looking forward to this new year and you should definitely stay tuned to what I'll be bringing. Happy New Year! :)

0 comments: