The Way We Get By

By Nichole Camarillo
I have been working working working. I'm sorry I haven't had much time to share what it is I've been working on. There is a LOT to come. May and June are going to be crazy for me. I will try my best to keep you guys up to date with all the cool things happening and all the crazy art I'm creating. Speaking of which... I have a new painting I am SO over the top thrilled with. It was such a fun one to do. This painting will be on display in an upcoming show that's right around the corner. More details on that soon. Right now, let me introduce the newest insanity in my collection.

"The Way We Get By" by Nichole Camarillo

I told you it's insanity. ;) Oh oh oh! Guess what else I have for you? No? Not much for guessing? Well, alright... I give. I was able to capture the process in a time-lapse animation. YAY! So, definitely give it a watch... I hope you enjoy. I'll be back with more madness once I knock out some of these deadlines.


0 comments: