SNEAK PEEK! [The Warning]

By Nichole Camarillo
 
Hi Everyone! It's been SO long since I've been able to share a new painting with you. Probably a good six months. :/ But I've finally settled in and set up in my new place/studio and have been painting, painting, painting! It's time to show you guys what I've been up to. Are you excited? ...Because I'm REALLY excited. I'm currently working on wrapping up a time-lapse video to go along with this new painting release. Once that's good to go, I'll reveal this beauty in it's entirety. For now, I simply HAD to let you take a sneak peek...

"The Warning" by Nichole Camarillo



It's madness. Seriously. ...Madness. But in a good way. :) I hope you guys are just as psyched as I am. I can't WAIT to share the real deal. And, of course, show you the painting in the making. Time-lapse and full release coming VERY soon. Stay posted! 

0 comments: