Badass Binder

By Nichole Camarillo

I know what you're thinking... How does a word like badass precede a word like binder? Oh, well, here let me explain... I make them. ;D That is correct. If you didn't know about my super sweet artwork being currently available on Avery binders, now you do. And as much as you guys enjoy when I ramble on about the awesomeness of things, I think it might be better to just show you...




You see?! What did I tell you?! BAD. ASS. BINDER. You can view and purchase the binder shown here in my shop. Or start browsing through the rest of this awesome binder collection here. And don't forget, these babies are customizable. Add your own text, choose your size, change the inside color... it's up to you. Enjoy! :)


Artwork on binder is also available in other products, including prints.



0 comments: