Sneak Peek: Bruce Lee

By Nichole Camarillo
Bruce is busting out! Umm... again. For those of you that are just tuning in, this is the second Bruce that I have finished. I put the finishing touches on this Bruce earlier this afternoon. And since, have been putting together a (headache of a) time-lapse video for you guys. *Sigh* Let's hope my luck or patience (or both) start pulling through soon. Yeah? Yeah. Otherwise, I maaay explode. And while we await that disaster, here's a bite-size version of Mr. Lee for you guys to snack on...





Can we say damn? Because... I really loved the first one, but... DAMN. You guys are really going to love this one. If we subtract all the headache, mess, extra time, and other nonsense that is thrusting me into grumpmode, I'm actually REALLY happy that I did this second Bruce.  I can't wait to share him with you... Full painting (and time-lapse video) drop soon! Stay posted. :)




2 comments:

drollgirl said...

damn!!! bruce IS busting out! radical!

Anonymous said...

i actually enjoy your posting choice, very helpful,
don't quit as well as keep creating as a result it just truly worth to look through it,
excited to see more and more of your own posts, stunning day!